The event is open to all athletes being at least 18.
To participate in the non competitive Moonlight Half Marathon it will be enough to present an health form. Here you can download the form that has to be filled out by your doctor.
If you prefer to take part in the competitive race, have the chance to compete for the prize and be included in the FIDAL / IAAF ranking you have to :
• hold membership of a foreign Sports Federation affiliated with IAAF and in this case you have to provide Venicemarathon with a copy of the association license or a self declaration;
• get the FIDAL Runcard and provide Venicemarathon with a copy of the medical certification which allows you to take part in competitive races according to the Italian law. In this case you need to be over 20.
Entry fees 2018
• 25€ from 1 to 1000 entries
• 30€ from 1001 to 2000 entries
• 35€ form 2001 entries
Entry can be made using the online ragistration system, in this case the payment will be made at the moment of registration by credit card
Registration fee includes
• race number and timing device
• insurance and medical assistance
• refreshment and sponging stations along the course
• refreshment station at the end of the race
• dressing tents at the start and at the finish
• toilets at the start and at the finish
• showers at the finish
• goody bag
• results by e-mail
• finisher's commemorative medal
• finisher's certificate downloadable from the official site